20 April 2015

Ouch!

I had my surgery today. It went well. I was there about four hours. I just didn't know it was gonna be so painful. My abdomen feels like a ton of bricks. Every movement is painful.

Kinda difficult to find a good position. Don't know how I will sleep tonight. I just know I'm exhausted and in dire need of sleep.

My wonderful nieces picked me up at the hospital. They are so loving and special. I'm blessed to have them in my life. Of course it was love at first sight when I saw them in the nursery.

We share a lot of memories and are still making some new ones. We just went to lunch Saturday and it was a nice visit. I wish I could see them more often but they live on the South side and we don't have as much time together as I'd like. We make due with our quality time.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment