09 April 2015

Exhausted

It's so HOT out there! I'm worn out. Went to get my sonogram today. What a chore. The place is a good five minute drive away, but about thirty minutes by bus.

I got there and did my test and they also too an x-ray which was the first I heard. I went on my merry way and stopped to have breakfast tacos. I got home only to get a phone call to go back for some more testing. That sounds scary.

I just got home again and I'm absolutely fatigued. It's very difficult to walk with my callouses flaring up. And then I have my bad left knee to worry about. I'm walking with a knee brace.

I'm out of breath and ready for a nap. Guess my traveling days are over as well. Won't be able to make it back to Paris and I was planning on Barcelona. Madrid was another place on my bucket list but that's out the door now. I wanted to go to Arevalo Spain, a town just north of Madrid. See where my ancestors came from.

I'm ready for that nap.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment