17 April 2015

Latest On Mike

I went to the dental school yesterday. I need to see a periodontist but have to go through the dental school first. They did an examination but were not able to do anything for me because my t-cell count is under 200. Their protocol.

They did refer me to the periodontal school but don't know what their protocol is regarding HIV.

Since I was in the medical center I decided to visit Mike. He's still in ICU and I got to see him. He's doing better but cannot speak for now. He communicates with facial gestures and written notes.

His sister was there with him. She's been an angel. She's been with him all week and guards him like a dog. She's almost ready to go back to work but she worries that he'll be alone.

I only stayed about 15 minutes. He couldn't speak and I got a little uneasy. So long as he knows that I'm still there for him.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment