05 April 2015

Anxious

Went to lunch with Mike and Tony today. The day before Mike's surgery. He looks okay but I'm to one that is anxious. I think that's why I'm feeling nauseous. I've been drinking Maalox all afternoon and had bouts of diarrhea.

I guess that's why I'm not feeling well. Mike has an optimistic look on the whole thing as well he should. We joke constantly about it. It's only cancer we say and chortle. I won't be able to go to the hospital tomorrow but I made Tony promise periodically with updates.

One would think I'd be anxious over my travails. I still have a tumor/hernia to worry about. It's one or the other and only leads to surgery.

Then there's my dental visit. The hygienist said everything looked okay from my x-rays. Then she opened my mouth and started prodding. It hurt like hell. She said OMG several times and I bled a lot. Dr. Riley checked me over and said that it's URGENT I go to a periodontist. Ouch! I now have that chore to look forward to.

But for now, please think positive things for Mike. I don't pray but I've got my family praying for him. I worry, that's what mothers do and I've been a mother for a long time. I just want him to come through this hiccup okay.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment