21 February 2015

Sleeping Again

I can really get used to this. I'm sleeping again. I think the combination of drugs I'm taking at night are working. I lay down at the same time and get up at the same time.

The vivid dreams have stopped. I was having some whoppers. I still wake up with severe bad breath. I'm brushing my teeth before I got to bed and in the morning.

I get up and feed Jean-Luc. I have my priorities correct. Then I get coffee going and have toast. I'm still not eating.

The diarrhea has stopped. Wonder where that was coming from since I wasn't eating. I'm having regular bowel movements now. Again, why?

My clothes fit lose but I'm not going out to buy new clothes just yet.

My sex life is great. I've been meeting some interesting men. I'm more sexually active than I've been in over twenty years. I do play safe although some of them don't want to. So I turn those down. Don't want to spread my Michigan souvenir.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment