16 February 2015

I Slept!

Two nights in a row. I hope this is a trend. All I can think of is that the drug combination I'm taking is finally taking hold. The only problem is I wake up with severe bad breath and run to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Yesterday I woke up at 4 a.m. and brushed and went back to bed.

I'm still in heat. Don't know why I'm so hot. The night sweats are a pain. Last night I pulled off the covers I was so hot and I had the AC on.

This morning when I took out the recyclables it was nice and cold out. I came up turned off the AC and opened the windows. It was 61 in my apartment and I actually felt comfortable.

Nothing much else going on. I'm watching Queer As Folk again. That was such a great series. JR says I remind him of Brian Kinney if you know which character that is. He's the cynical one and I do see a lot of myself in him.

Jean-Luc is okay. I wish I were him the way he sleeps all the time. He likes to get on my chest in the morning so I can feed him. He just eats and sleeps and naps on my lap. He does sleep with me all the time. I'm awake in the middle of the night and he's snoring away next to me. True love.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment