08 February 2015

No Change

I'm still not sleeping. It'll be a month this week. I've got major bags under my eyes. I lay down every night at the same time and just toss and turn.

I do take naps though. I drink two shots of vodka and that knocks me out for a couple of hours. I wake up all drugged and have no energy or interest in anything.

I try to watch movies but I'm just not interested. I did see John Wick with Keanu Reeves that was really great. It actually caught my interest and I got into the film.

The other thing is I finally got my prescription coverage back. Apparently I signed up for the VA package that doesn't have coverage because they give the medications for free. My coverage starts on March 1 and I'm looking forward to it.

Nothing else much going on. Oh, I have met some great men on growlr. I've had some interesting 'dates.' Now I can't seem to get enough.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment