09 February 2014

Olympics

I'm watching the Olympics and enjoying the hot men with the hot scnozzes. Okay I do like the events. I'm looking forward to the men's figure skating and the ice dancing. There are other events that catch my attention.

I'm dealing with a bout of bronchitis at the moment. It's not fun. I'm on antibiotics and drinking lots of fluids. I know how to take care of myself contrary to what other people think.

Eddie's making a big deal about this. He diagnosed me and he's loving the attention. We were supposed to go to lunch with Victoria and Natalie and he refused to take me. He did bring me lunch though. I would have preferred to go and enjoy the company.

Nothing much going on. Just recuperating. I need more chicken soup. That's the fun thing about being sick.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment