24 February 2014

Cosas

Nothing much going on. I went to the Book Cellar yesterday. I gave myself a project. The Spanish section is a mess and I started to organize it.

Talked to Leticia last night. Haven't talked to her in some while. Haven't seen her in two years but she's still a friend and part of my support system. We might do lunch sometime this week. We shall see. I did pick on her about this.

Eddie's back. He got home last Sunday and he's been ignoring me for some reason. I did see him at Victoria's last Monday. He's a queer duck. His place is a pig sty and he's supposed to have it inspected by SAHA tomorrow. I should tell management to inspect his apartment as well. I really have debated saying something. He did snitch on me a while back. Karma...

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment