02 February 2014

Breakfast

Went to Jim's for breakfast. We like it there because the food is safe and tasty. We had a cute new waiter and I think he's a friend of Dorothy's as well. I did find out that I can order off the senior plate! Mike just laughed.

I like to make up stories about people. So we're sitting there and two cute guys walked in. So I started by saying they were having after sex breakfast. And then Mike jumped in and said they met last night at the bars. And then we embellished some more.

I did give him a piece of my mind. He's working Sunday so he only had Saturday off. Like I said, people don't listen to me.

Went to HEB afterwards. I'm slow cooking some ribs and wanted a rub and some olive oil to marinate. I'm also making some potatoes with rosemary for added flavor. Yup, Eddie's coming over. Not rooting for Broncos or Seahawks, I'm a Steelers fan.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment