15 March 2012

Dr's Visit

Went to the doctor to get the results of my labs. My t-cell count dropped again. Last time they were at 220 and today they're at 164. He said it's that time of year, like that made me feel any better. I'm also still undetectable.

I updated my meds with him also and he gave me a script for Nasonex. I forgot what for. Sometimes I blank out and forget things.

I came home and had breakfast and then I went to Walgreen's. Big mistake. The trolleys were packed and running slow. And I was schlepping all over the downtown area. The heat and humidity pulled a number on me.

I was exhausted when I got home. I lay down for a nap, but I was way too exhausted to even take a nap. I had a severe backache that started somewhere in my running around.

I came home, showered and tried to nap but no go. My head is spinning even now. I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I hope I can get to sleep okay.

The one constant in my life is Jean Luc. He's such a chiflado cat like no other. He likes to lay with me in bed, so I've got something to distract me.

I will see what tomorrow brings.

Chif out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment