23 March 2012

The Chair

I don't think I updated my info regarding the chair I wanted. I went to Desks Galore because I saw the commercials for it.

We went to look and chairs and I found one that was a bit art decoish and bought it. What the commercials don't say is there is a $90+ fee for delivery. The chick that I talked to said it would be a free delivery if a truck goes into downtown.

Long story short, they never delivered it after a week, so I called to cancel the transaction.

HP said he'd run by Target to see if there were any chairs. I went on-line and found a chair at the Target website. I ordered it Monday and it was delivered Thursday. Not bad.

So I am happy with it. It's a tad too big, but I want to get rid of the pub table and chairs that go with it to make more room for the chair.

Here I was minimizing everything and I wound up with more clutter. I plan on selling the pub table with the two chairs to make more room available.

Chiffie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment