18 March 2012

Anniversary

What a milestone to celebrate. Today marks my 8th year with the fabulous thing called AIDS.

I skipped HIV and shot to the beginning when I only had 3 t-cells. I had my first blood work to find out more information on moi.

Sometimes I feel like it's a joke, but then I look at the lab results and see the truth. It's in black and white right in front of my hands.

When I tell people, they always say not you. You're just not the type to have it. Some people are not comfortable with it, unlike me who looks at it and laugh in it's face. It's not fair, but who said it was supposed to.

And now I have to prep for Tuesday's colonoscopy. All day tomorrow I plan to be sitting on the commode. What a fabulous thing to look forward to.

Chiffie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment