25 August 2011

The Vet

Today's a big day for us. I took Jean Luc to the vet for a medi pedi. The clinic is great and I owe a thank you to Mess for recommending it.

The drama began when I tried to get him in the carrier. It's a two men job, but I couldn't find anyone to help me with it. It took us a total of 30 minutes and both of us were frustrated. But I persevered and was finally the winner. Poor baby, he was meowing some new sound I never heard before, and then I saw the blood where he scratched me.

They just called and updated me about my baby. He weighs 15 lbs and because of that they suggested I just go in for the front paws and the back claws they'll trim, so my wallet is happy. Then I asked about micro chipping and turns out he's already chipped but I would have to call the company and give them info on me.

It's kinda weird not having him around. He's such a character and the love of my life. Just waiting for them to call so I can bring him home.

Chif out.

22 days to the camp out.



No comments:

Post a Comment