14 August 2011

Dermatologist

When I was in Michigan I had warts on some of my fingers. The Drs only froze them and they were a little tender. After my HIV status came into effect they did say the HIV medications were strong enough to eliminate the virus.

I think it was in March or April that I woke up with two warts on my lips and they were a a bother. My PCP Dr M froze them also and gave me some topical meds.

Dr M referred me to a dermatologist Dr T and he was a graduate of UM in Ann Arbor. He saw warts and he decided to scrape them off. He came at me with a syringe like the dentists use. I didn't feel a thing anyway but it did give a burning smell.

I was in and out maybe 15 minutes tops. It's funny to feel where they used to be. I was just glad to get rid of them.

Chif out.

33 Days until the September camp out.

No comments:

Post a Comment