21 August 2011

Insurance

I have been using Humana for my clinic. They decided to not accept Humana and I had to choose another insurance. The office manager gave me some suggestions to choose from. The name Aetna looks like a winner.

HP came over yesterday morning to help me out, he does this all day at work, so he knows what's what. Looks like we found a winner here. He registered me and helped with everything. It sounded a lot like of Humana.

But first, we went to Blanco for breakfast. He ordered chilaquiles which is just fabulous at Blanco. It's a simple recipe but I never get it right so I go to Blanco. It was HP's first time out for chilaquiles and he loved them. Duh, like I would recommend a lousy restaurant.

Chif out.

26 days until the next camp out.

No comments:

Post a Comment