01 May 2011

Weekend

Hey Gurlzs, thought ya'll were lucky for me to bother ya'll this passed week. I just haven't been in the mood to do much. So, I'll do a quick update.

HP came over Easter Sunday yada yada, yada. Subway's for lunch and HP on the net later that Sunday.

Got grocery out of the picture. Mess called to invite me to HEB. Always great seeing friends.

Centro dinner Wednesday @ Luby's. Mess wasn't feeling well so I went by myself. I was starting to check the bus schedules when I remembered the trolleys. I usually do this during the week. Take the blue trolley to the Library then taking it to Camden and Lexington where I can take the blue trolley in the opposite direction and dropped me at the Luby's parking lot.

The rest of the week was just here just me and Jean Luc. Also enjoyed a must needed nap, I've been napping a lot lately. I might slowly be turning into a cat.

D invited me to dinner at Luby's for dinner yesterday and I just could not say no. D and husband L picked me up around 6 p.m. and I had a chicken fried steak.

Just nice to get out any reason every once in a while.

Chif out.

12 days until the camp out.


No comments:

Post a Comment