24 May 2011

Progress

Boy, I've come a long way since October last. I still cannot fathom how I fell in and why I was not able to get a grip to get out. Guess I was in shock as I lay there.

There was no way of telling time while I was there. But survive I did. This is where we say Cosa Mala Nunca Muere, Bad things never die but survive I did.

Anyhoooooo, I was in a wheel chair for a week then had the walker for about two months. Then came the cane which I still use depending on how I feel. But walking I am able to do again.

I can't walk to the Mercado to the Alamo. I used to be able to but I do make use of my bus pass for the month. That's why when HP comes over, we take the trolley to Alamo Square for Subways. This is the only Subways that I know of that are open on the weekend. There's only four walking distance to the other. One day I'll check out the other two at Market Square and the other across the street from the Cathedral.

But I digress. I've come a long way. It shows people what sheer determination can do or what we are capable of. Who knew? LOL.

Laytor alligay-tor.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment