16 May 2011

Survivalist

Okay, I survived. Friday we got there around 1,00 p.m. and pitched our tents near the compound. It was just me and HP, Mess wasn't feeling well.

We just missed lunch so we waited until dinner, which was poor boys and salad. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, hash browns, and sausage patties.
Dinner was brisket and grilled chicken and that was a welcome treat.

Sunday, we skipped and broke down HP's tent. I borrowed one from the guys in charge. The plus side was we could leave the tent up for the organizers to break down. And then we drove home.

Shoe Nazi. We were waiting in line for dinner Friday and this man came up to me. He was the medical person in charge and gave me a warning to get some shoes rather than the sandals I was wearing. Creep. He warned us because of the snakes and scorpions. So Saturday we drove to the nearest Wal-Mart to get something more presentable. And of course he wasn't around and there were other guys in sandals.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment