16 May 2011

FREEZING!

The weather was perfect until we went to sleep. I was shivering all night long and did not get much sleep. That plus I had to urinate several times during the night.

We went to several cocktail parties and drank up a storm. The camp ground is on a septic tank so we were asked to urinate in the woods and save the bathrooms for #2.

Saturday morning was still cold and breakfast warmed us up a little. We did spend a lot of time around the camp out fire to warm us up. And then Saturday night, it was cool again and we headed for our tents to go to sleep.

HP did buy me a blankie at Wal-Mart and I wrapped myself up like a burrito with that and my flannel sheet. Since we were pissing in the woods, I just opened my tent flap and I peed out from the tent. As soon as I finished and rolled up myself, I had to go again.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment