06 March 2011

Sunday W/Hush Puppy

HP came over after church to check his mail and surf away. We were hungry and the first thing was where to go. He decided to go vegetarian and sea food. I am a carnivore and must have meat, as well as main entrees. LOL.

I gave him three options, the Mercado, the deli, and Subways. He brought up the notion that the La Margarita and Mi Tierra might be busy from the church crowd.

That gave us Subways. The one down the street is closed on Sunday, but there is the one at Alamo Plaza that is open. We've been to it before and I liked the atmosphere better than the Houston St one.

As luck would have it, they were out of bread! We managed to order I guess with some hidden bread I guess. So we both were able to order. HP gets the tuna with some veggies. I did my usual roasted chicken. We ate half and saved the other half for dinner.

HP was in the moment and started singing clang clang clang Went the Trolly. We were surround by tourists and didn't know what to do with the fagelahs in back. Yes we were in the back and singing and laughing and enjoyment.

So we got home and he played with my pussoir until JL bit him. My baby is bi-polar and goes from sated to whining. He's such a character and I have to laugh at his shenanigans. He is the entertainment when people come over. I give him a saucer of cat nip and off he goes. He eats some cat nip and puts on a show for us. It's hysterical watching him transform from cat to kitten.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment