27 March 2011

Ladies who Lunch

This was an unusual Sunday. I actually went out with someone other than my Pozze.

I've been trying to get my DVD of The Women from E. E and I go back to the Hyatt days. Did I every mention I worked at a hotel? Anyhooo, we actually found the time in our busy schedules to meet, I know the me working is laughable.

So we went to India Palace for their buffet. I had my usual mango lassi, and we went in for the kill. I'd been craving the food here and was a bit disappointed. Maybe they have a new chef. I will recommend this anyway.

Well we caught up on what was going in our lives, and I will not elaborate on anything. The thing is I was enjoying time with a friend from the infamous Hyatt. Talk about memories.

So that was it for E and me. He was wondering if there was an ice cream place in the area but he didn't find any. Just take me home moi said. I was out of my home for about 2 hours. I know, I could have been out longer, but I was out of my element for a bit. I'll do better next time. I've said it, it's out there. Besides we have to meet again to get my DVD back.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment