12 March 2011

Ladies who Lunch

Moi et Hush Puppy went out to lunch today. We went to the Mexican Manhattan. He was also gonna check email, but he never got to it because he misplaced his cell phone.

So we had lunch, typical Tex-Mex food. And we decided that he should go home and see if he could find his phone. Our visit was kept short as we prioritized finding his phone.

I just came home and attempted to take a nap. I was sitting there with the phone in my lap waiting his call. Of course he called just as I was nodding off. Turns out his phone was in his back pack all this while.

I told him at least it was a phone and not an award letter with all my information. I don't think I blogged it, but I lost my award letter on the bus when I went to see Dr J, my favourite psychiatrist.

Things could have been worse.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment