07 March 2011

Pammplemousse

OMG! I did something I haven't done in seven years! I'm almost sure that's French for grapefruit. Nothing like a grapefruit to make your day. I used to buy them in those bags and I'd make a production about peeling the fruit, seperating the sections and finally getting to meat of them after pulling the membranes.

As luck would have it, that's the one food diet we cannot have! They apparently cause the HIV meds to take a nose drive. At every luncheon or dinner we have, someone always asks about them. They're part of Texas and you can get them anywhere.

They were there for the picking. They were 3 for a dollar, so I was squeezing them and sniffing them and I just had to take them. I came home, put everything away and went through a ritual from way back. They were so delicious. I was in heaven for the day.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment