06 May 2021

RODGERS AND HAMMERSTEIN'S CINDERELLA

It always amazes me the faggots that remember this classic. It is timeless and has a fabulous soundtrack. Hard to believe it was 1965, and it's only gotten better with time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xkQjuwihYI&list=PLVxlN_9uVnycJ_vHvMpS9lIaPIu2vtbfz&index=2

We all fell in love with the Prince. And, gurl, we all loved her gown. 

This was blasphemed with Whitney Houston and Brandi, it was HORRIBLE!    

Stuart Damon was the Prince and when Eva and I started watching General Hospital, we looked at each other and started singing.

I took an English class at UH and we found out there were over 415 versions of the fable. I googled and there are now over 500 versions.

I remember the oldest, Chinese, but now there's a Greek version that goes back to sixth century BCE.

There was a recent version with Cate Blanchett that caused controversy with the Prince. Turns out he's very well endowed and they had difficulty trying to hide it.

I just found out, although it's been talked about since 2019. There is yet another version with Billy Porter as the godmother, although he's being called Fab G.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNPTSeT1xyE I have it in queue with Netflix.

I can hardly wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment