02 January 2016

Bloody Fall

I hope this is not an indication of my new year. Another thing about vertigo is that I walk forward like I'm gonna fall. Or I start walking at an angle. Today I was walking like I was falling.

I finally fell down on the sidewalk of the library. I felt it coming. I landed on my nose and I hurt my teeth. For the first time I bled. My nose was on fire.

Some men were kind enough to help me. They helped pick me up and that's when I noticed the blood. I have a habit of carrying a handkerchief, like my grand-father, so I had something to soak the blood.

The girls at the library were kind and gave me some napkins. I went to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. Not a pretty sight.

I cautiously walked to the bus stop and came home to lick my wounds. Wonder where this came from?

Chiflado out.

No comments:

Post a Comment