23 January 2016

Doctor Hottie/Fashionista

I went to the dentist the other day. Dr. Riley is the hottest man I've seen. Baby blue eyes, warm smile, and a sincere heart. I wish he were single. I don't know his status, but he's so loveable. And he gives great handshakes.

 
He gave me a compliment that made my year. He said I looked great in my outfit. I was wearing jeans, and an oatmeal sweater over a burnt orange turtleneck. And I sported a scarf neatly tied at my throat. And also a beige coloured cap that made me look Preppy.

I've always been a clothes horse and I can whip out the best outfits with what I have. Damn I'm good.

I've also gotten into a scarf fetish. I already have four and I just ordered another in grey with rainbow Texas outlines. I can hardly wait to get it.

Chiflaco out.


No comments:

Post a Comment