28 December 2015

Vertigo

Boy where did I go? I can't remember when I wrote last.
Wish I could say all's well but I can't.

Remember a few years ago where I was falling all over San Antonio? It's back and this time I was diagnosed with vertigo. The movie is mild compared to mine.

I'll be sitting doing nothing and all of a sudden I feel it coming on. I get all sweaty, everything gets blurry, and I tingle all over. My knees also start getting wobbly and I always feel like I'm beginning to fall. Same for when I'm walking.

Falling at home is okay because I'm home and nobody can see me. The only problem is if I fall down, I sometimes wind  up unconscious on the floor. Or like the other night I fell down and hit my head on the filing cabinet before I fell. I lay about an hour before attempting to get up.

And through it all, Jean-Luc looks after me. He knows when I feel sick or when I pass out, he stays with me until I come out of it. He's a godsend and a great child. I can't believe next month means we're celebrating seven years together.

The latest is a mixture of wobbly knees and I start walking diagonally or today I was walking at a front angle like I was gonna keel over.

This activity makes me almost become a shut-in. The great thing here is that I don't go out so I don't spend. And then I was wondering why there's money left for the month.

I hope this makes up for my absence.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment