06 April 2014

Ladies Who Lunch

Went to lunch with Mike and Tony. We went to a semi-usual hangout, Luther's. It's a nice family restaurant in the gay neighborhood. We had our usual ditzy waiter Javier who always makes us feel welcome.

I had the brisket sandwich and it was scrumptious. There was a lot of brisket and Tony made the comment that that was a lot of meat for that bun. I forgot what they had because I'm still savoring my meal.

We also had dessert. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not much of a dessert person. Okay, I bake, but I prefer to share the goodies. I had something called Heavenly Chocolate and it was!
Chocolate cake with chocolate liquor and two scoops of Bluebell ice cream. It was orgasmic and I highly recommend this.

It's always nice to go out with the boys. I can feel the love at the table. And I am truly blessed to have them in my life. Here's to many more fun times.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment