13 April 2014

Family Luncheon

Debra's birthday was Thursday. Of course I called her up to wish her a fabulous birthday. I also invited everyone out for lunch in her honor.

Debra and Larry, Barbara, Jerry, Matthew, and Lauren went. My immediate family. I also invited Oscar, Larry's father. We had a great time. We went for Chinese buffet. I had some Chinese food, but they also had some pot roast and I went for it. The smashed taters were good and I also tried the ribs and they were succulent not the usual tough ribs.

I also had some tres leches cake that was out of this world. Usually the desserts at the buffets are tasteless and frozen but this was not. A girl can tell.

We took some photos as well and I can't believe how ugly I look. I had no idea. Honey, I'm not gonna be in a relationship any time soon.

I usually detox after a relationship. Usually it's a five year stretch with no action. This time around I'm going on ten years. I don't think I remember how to get things started again. Mike says it's like riding a bike, thing is I never learned to ride one.

Oh well, I've come this far. I don't need anyone anyway. I have Jean-Luc and my family. I did forget to include Mike. He's like a brother I never had. Okay I have a brother, but he's not much of a brother. He's never talked to me. His loss.

Chiflaco out.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my Birthday Lunch. I really loved all of us getting together. We need to do this at least once a month. We don't need to wait for someone's birthday. We love you very much and you do not look ugly! You are beautiful, inside and out! Love you with all my heart! Your favorite niece! Debra

    ReplyDelete