24 November 2013

The Viewing

I'm still thinking about the rosary for my Mom. Very surreal. It's almost a blur. 

I sat with Barbara and Debra as usual. Mom looked good. They really did a good job. She really looked like she was asleep. They just had the viewing and a mass the next day. 

Honey, I worked to room. So many relatives that I haven't seen in like forever. They all knew me and congratulated on my thin look. They also noticed that I wasn't guerro anymore. 

My other niece went up and eulogized my Mom. She also said that my sister was a great caregiver. What? This is the woman that sent my Mom to a home. And did she visit? That's another story.

This woman was leading the rosary. She mentioned that Mom is survived by her son and daughter, and get this, an adopted son! I don't know but everyone I've told this to said that was uncalled for. But that's my family. Again, everybody knew but me. I did find out last year though. 

I still have Barbara and Debra as my family and I'm cool with it. 
This is one for therapy. 

Chiflaco out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment