30 November 2013

Thanksgiving

Anybody that knows me know that I don't celebrate holidays. So what happened this year? I wound up hosting!

Eddie said if I didn't have plans I could go to his home and eat there. Okay said I. He shot for 2,00 p.m. I was happy with that. Then he said 4,00 p.m., long story short, we ate at 7,00 p.m.

Oh yeah, I forgot. He decided somewhere that we would eat in my home. Okay said I. And then he invited a neighbour as well. 

Everything went off okay. The mac and cheese was a bit overcooked, but everything else was okay. I made garlic mashed potatoes. He made the turkey, mac and cheese, and stuffing.

It was funny. Wednesday I went to get some things. Eddie gave me a short list of stuff to get. So there I was getting things and I had to call him several times to ask about the list. I felt like the husband calling the wife.

I've already said it, but if we do this again, he's gonna have to cook the turkey up here. That will cut into running around from home to home. 

I'm glad it's over.

Chiflaco out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment