27 November 2013

Busy Day

I did a lot of running around today. I'm exhausted. Went to SAAF to pick up my bus pass for next month.

I forgot. I got all dolled up for my day. I wore jeans that fit, a thermal golden coloured shirt. Hot! Then I wore my winter coat that just looked fabulous on me. Then for the piece de resitance, I wore my beret. I did wear gloves but forgot the scarf. Oh well, too much on my plate. 

Came home for a bit. I didn't eat anything for lunch because I wasn't hungry. Then it was off to the clinic to see my new therapist. I always hate getting used to a new therapist. Lisa was cool. I talked about the depression, the adoption, and my Mom's death. A lot for day 1.

Then I went to Subway's and got a yummy sandwich. Came home and ate that for lunch/dinner. I got all comfy for the night. 

But no, she had other things to do. I went to HEB to get some things. It was a mad house. Tuesdays are usually busy  because of their coupons. Got off the bus and went in and out within 20 minutes. And I got the same bus going home. 

I forgot. This really made my day, month, year. I was at the clinic looking gorgeous and one of the receptionists said that I was looking good. Was it the beret? My head got even bigger.

Another thing I forgot. I went to see my nutritionist and I lost three pounds! She did ask me to take off my shoes and coat and beret. Great for my ego. 

All in all, I had a great day. I don't get many of those. I'm happy. I'm content. 

Chiflaco out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment