21 April 2013

Saturday

Just another Saturday. Went to the pharmacy to pick up my meds. Of course there were some missing, so I came home to see what's what. I called them and told them which were missing. So I'll pick them during the week, Wednesday's my usual pharmacy/library run so I'll get them then.

I called in to get a 3-month supply but apparently Humana only does 1-month at a time. I talked to Humana and they said I can mail order my meds. Now I need the 3-month supply from mail order.

And then comes the part I hate, sorting my meds. I really don't like this job but then I don't have any help. Like I said earlier, I can just give up all my meds and wait for the Grim Reaper. What's the point.

Jean Luc has been needy again. Don't know what's wrong with him, but I am concerned that he pulls at his coat. There are clumps of cat hair all over the place.

Last month I had the carpet cleaners and they did a great job. They had a carpet rake to pick up all the fur. Where can I get one?

I stayed home all day after the pharmacy run. And last night they had a fireworks display. Why? I finally decided it's a Fiesta thing. Yep that time of year again. Another reason to say home.

Such is my life.

Chiffie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment