16 April 2013

Physical Therapy

I start physical therapy on my right shoulder. It just woke up one day and it hurts like hell.

I hopefully have an agency to pay for it. These agencies promise the moon and don't deliver. I have to jump through hoops to get this.

Then they say I have to fill out paperwork to get it going. I wish these people would make up their minds. I need financial help and I hope they deliver.

I found great service with Snowdon Orthopedic and Occupational Rehabilitation. I had knee problems last year and it really helped. I don't walk with a cane anymore. Although I do use it when my knee hurts.

Speaking of which, I also have an appointment with a podiatrist Monday. My feet have been hurting forever. And looks like I have fungus in my toenails. I just want to stop hurting. It really hurts to walk sometimes.

We'll see what happens.

Chiffie out.



No comments:

Post a Comment