15 April 2013

Ramblings

What have I been up to lately? Like why haven't updated my blog?

Went to lunch with Doug the other day. He invited Harry along. I've met Harry before and they didn't remember me! I always make an impression but I guess I failed with Harry.

Went to lunch yesterday with Mike. We hadn't seen each other in a week. But we do keep in touch via phone or email. We then went to HEB to get litter and cat food. Like I can carry them on the bus! We came home and he did his taxes while I slept.

Lately I've been waking up shaking and clammy. I've also had night sweats. I was still unwell when he came by to pick me up. Don't know how I showered because I felt like I was gonna fall over any minute.

Today I stayed home and did paperwork and phone calls. Who said being sick meant paperwork? I have to keep on top of things all the time.

My feet have been hurting more than usual. I do have neuropathy in both feet, the numbing not the pain, so I guess I'm lucky? I even hurt when I'm home. I keep myself from tripping on my feet even at home.

My right shoulder woke up in pain these past few months. While I was doing my physical therapy on my left knee, they also checked out my shoulder and they said wow. I know some one's who's gonna have a great vacation. I have a co-pay that I'm hoping somebody helps out.

Last time with my knee pt, one of the agencies I go to promised they'd pay. NOT! Now I'm stuck with the bill, but I've started paying of on it. I've been in touch with another agency who said they'd help me. We'll see. I just want to be normal again.

I'm also getting rid of some stuff on Craigs List. The futon is sofa size and it takes up a lot of room. I didn't know it was that big when I bought it from Sid last year.

Then I have a pub table with two chairs and a wine rack. And then there's my SpongeBob tins. I've been a fan forever. All I can say is keep your fingers crossed.

Other than that, life trudges along a step at a time. There are things on my back burner I must attend to.

That's about it. Although did anybody see the American Country Music Awards last week? Miranda Lambert wore a very revealing dress. I swear I almost saw her nipples. I'm still having nightmares. LOL.

Tomorrow means more phone calls. And I might swing by Wal-Mart for some clothes. I wear nothing but black shorts and t's.

Guess that's about it.

Chiffie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment