11 July 2011

Neurologist

I've been sitting on some news letting them fester at me. Mess went with me as a second set of ears.

They did an EEG of my brain looking for seizures, but of course this did not affect me. The neurologist said it's a sign of old age. He upped the dosage on my meds and that's about it.

So that's it? I'm to live with the tremors and the dosage. There has to be more to it than age. I will of course talk to my doctor when I see him this month. There is the option of a second opinion.

This of course did not sit well with me and I've been kinda depressed about it. For the past week I've been lying down for a daily nap. And I've not been going anywhere, just the library and pharmacy. Let's see what this week brings.

Chif out.

67 days until the camp out.

No comments:

Post a Comment