20 July 2011

HP Update

Just talked to Hush Puppy and he's doing great. He's up in Kerrville and Mom made some chicken noodle soup. He's only doing a few days before he goes back to work. We're workaholics and we have to go on no matter what. I used to be like that. Now I stay at home and do nothing as ya'll know.

He did say we spoke last night but I don't remember. Today I tried to refill a couple of scripts and they told me I already picked them up. Kinda scary this forgetting all the time. I just say he spoke to one of the personalities and they haven't told me.

What a way to celebrate a birthday. Of course when he calls and give a spiel, Thank you for calling AARP. How may I help you. LOL I get away with murder with everyone.

He'll be back in SA Sunday at the latest.

That's it for now. Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment