31 July 2011

Chiflado's News

While HP was recuperating, I had a doctor's appointment. My CD4 count was 170 which was better than my last count, and I'm still undetectable. Again, I'm the healthiest sick person I know.

Last time I visited, Dr M froze a couple of warts on my upper lip. He froze them again this time until they were black. They both fell off within two days. He had given me a script for a lotion last time to put on them. Don't know if they worked at all. But they're gone and I'm happy. It was kinda funny when I'd put the lotion on the warts and I would forget about them. But no more, he did refer me to a dermatologist.

I mentioned my hearing, which HP knows first hand. There's been a ringing in my right ear for the past month or so. I should also get a referral. Last one was to the podiatrist and gave me a script also.

Looks I'm gonna be busy next month.

Chif out.

47 days until the September camp out.

No comments:

Post a Comment