20 May 2015

Mental Health Day

Went to the psychiatrist today. I have to go periodically for my sleeping pills. He seemed very interested in my trip to Paris and my reading everything. Right now I'm reading a memoir of a Holocaust survivor.

Also saw my therapist. She was also interested on the Holocaust. She also said I was an intellectual of all things. I have so much to offer but don't know where to get started.

I recently looked up info on publishing a book. They all say to start with a literary agent which I have. They've actually contacted me and I don't know how they got my number, but they called for more information.

I have a vague outline that I want to turn into a memoir. We'll see what happens.

Chiflaco out.

3 comments:

  1. If your memoirs are made into a movie - who will play me?

    ReplyDelete