23 May 2015

I saw Mike Today!

Mike called me this morning and asked if I needed to go to the store. Of course I said yes, Jean-Luc needs food and I need Pepsi.

He's looking good. He can talk somewhat, he slurs his words. I only slur when I drink. He lied and said I'm looking good. Best friends are such great liars.

We chatted a lot and got caught up on our lives. Yesterday was exciting for him, he ate actual food. He had a dental appointment and they numbed his mouth and he was able to eat without feeling pain.

He starts chemo/radiation next month. He had his hair shorn short and he said the salon will shave his head for free if his hair falls out due to the chemo. Something to look forward to.

It was a short visit but we'll see each other tomorrow. He's taking me out to lunch. Also will be great to see Tony. I haven't seen them since April.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment