21 October 2014

Shoulder Update

I seem to have my shoulder pain under control. I did have an x-ray taken  and it looks like arthritis but I can't pursue this until next year when my insurance kicks in. My doctor is not available in HMO but is on PPO. So I just signed up for it and I should be able to find out more in January.

For now I am taking 800 mg ibuprofen twice a day. I take it at lunch and at bedtime and it is helping. What's helping also is working is the Ben-Gay. I rub some on in the evenings and it seems to be working. Not to mention Jean-Luc loves it. It drives him crazy like catnip.

Speaking of Jean-Luc, I've been thinking of giving him a sibling. I have been checking on Craigslist for another Siamese. But I will wait until I renew my lease to do that.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment