03 October 2014

Digital Photography

Don't think I told you. I'm taking a digital photography class at the Southwest Craft Center. I was in photoshop in high school so I know a lot of the ins and outs. Problem is how to translate that knowledge into digital.

I thought my first photos were good but then I saw what the others turned in and I felt mediocre. Next we're doing things with a tripod and I went in search of one today. I can't believe I didn't find one at Wal-Mart. Guess I'll try another one tomorrow.

Today wore me out. I went to get my x-ray taken and that was a good hour. Then I took the bus downtown to transfer to another one. That was another two hours. I'm exhausted.

I went by Bill Miller's for sustenance and I schlepped on home. I'm just taking it easy for the rest of the night. I'll try again tomorrow.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment