26 January 2014

Mental Health Day

Went to the psychiatrist the other day. We talked about my mental health which is always bad. I got scripts for my psych meds.

Then I saw my therapist. I still haven't decided if I like her or not. We talked about my eating patterns which are bipolar. I'm hungry and then I'm not hungry. And there are times when I forget to eat. I am a queer duck.

I'm still dealing with the adoption thing. I never felt part of the family and now I know why. I am po'd  that nobody told me. I'm still kinda shocked that my sister never told me because we were so close. I go to her grave and ask why.

Then there's my other sister. She was a friend and stopped talking to me in December 1986. If she was such a good friend she could've have told me. My brother is a creep who never talked to me and now I know why.

I always wonder why my parents told David my boyfriend at the time. He told me and I just let it slide. My parents liked him obviously and I guess they figured I would be cool when he told me.

And then they told my niece Debra. When I was in Michigan, she told me she had some news to tell me about myself. I told her I would wait until another time. I finally asked her two years ago and she told me the news. Of course I was cool with it.

It really bothered my at my Mom's funeral when they said she was survived by her son, daughter and adopted son. Everybody turned and looked at me. I sat there proudly.

Looks like I rambled again.

Chiflaco out.

1 comment:

  1. To me, you will always be my Uncle, and my one and only Uncle for that matter. You have showed me more love than both of my mother's biological siblings put together. You have always been there for me, and I will always be here for you. To hell with your so called sister and brother! No one leaves this world without reaping what they sow. They will get theirs. God doesn't like ugly and they are UGLY!!!

    Just remember, I will ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete