01 January 2014

Happy New Year

Another year come and gone. Today would have been my sister's 74th birthday. She was taken at the young age of 47. I still miss her and still mourn her.

Eddie came over with some steaks that I put in the oven for 45 minutes. I also made baked potatoes and we had a nice dinner.

I also got stuck hosting Christmas dinner with Ed and Evelyn. Seems that I have a clean apartment ready for entertaining. And I hate the holidays. Too many bad memories.

Nothing much going on. I feel like I've gained 50 pounds. I do have an appointment to see my nutritionist to talk to her about my eating. For some reason I get low blood pressure and get dizzy and have headaches and the only way to feel better is to eat. And I have been pigging out like there's no tomorrow. 

Chiflado out.

No comments:

Post a Comment