10 September 2013

Eating

From one extreme to another.

Last Friday I was feeling unwell, that's what we prefer to call it. I was clammy, headache, dizzy. I couldn't figure what the problem was.

Somehow, I made the realization that I hadn't eaten all day. Lightbulb. Duh. I ate rice and beans and started to feel better. So now I know for next time.

Today I was schlepping around taking care of business. I've been in a chinese mood for a while, so I went to a buffet.

Oink, oink. I ate more than I should have. I started feeling unwell before I paid. So I walked to the bus stop and the bus was right there. That hardly ever happens.

I came home and I had to regurgitate. So guess what? I felt a whole lot better afterward. And then I had a major headache. I lay down to compose myself and it took a while to get back in sync.

I still have the headache and I'm dizzy, although people would say I'm always dizzy. LOL. I feel so bloated though. I feel like I gained 50 lbs.

So I'm gonna take some Tylenol and call it a night. Hope everything goes well for me.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment