27 July 2013

Cosas

Nothing much going on. It's too hot to go out, but I did manage to go to the library for DVDs.

I got a haircut yesterday. I really needed it. Guess I'll have to get one every two months rather than the three like I do right now.

I went to see Joey Wednesday. He was in a meeting so I left. I called Thursday to reschedule and he scolded me for leaving. He was down right rude. Now I'm thinking of not going anymore. Depression is depressing and I've lived with this almost 50 years. We'll see what I do.

I wasn't feeling well yesterday. I had a case of the squirts as Mike likes to say. We were in bed most of the day. Jean-Luc knew there was something going on, so he was in bed with me. He's such a sweetheart.

Nothing else going on. I'm having breakfast with Mike this morning. Going to HEB to get groceries. 

Let's see what happens today.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment