20 July 2013

Eddie

Eddie is one of my neighbours and he's quite the character. He's from Boston and has the accent. Sometimes when we visit, I pick up the accent.

He also looks after me. He makes food with just a little more so he can bring it up for me. He's a good cook and he didn't know if I cooked or not. I proved him wrong. Duh.

I made sgetti the other day and had him over. He loved my sauce and he said I do know how to cook.

Something he brings up some cannabis and we have a fabulous visit! We laugh and strike up quite  the conversation.

He did do something to me last year. It was one night that he called Debra to look on me. Apparently, the stove was on and there was a business card on the counter. For some reason, he told the manager about it and I got written up. I don't know how to ask why he did it.

Anyhooo, that's Eddie. Oops! I forgot that he has a cat also. Precious is quite the character also. She's a Russian Blue and is a little on the hefty side.

Chiflaco out.

No comments:

Post a Comment