09 March 2013

Schlepping

Yesterday was a busy day for me. Talk about the Energizer Bunny.

After breakfast, I went phone shopping. I lost my cell again, that's three this year. So I went to Sprint to check out the phones.

Typical me I went straight to the great phones, but like I'm gonna spend beaucoup d'argent. I got a lot of information.

So I found the one I wanted and of course they were out of stock. So I got on the Looper which goes around the city to South Park.

I finally found something to satisfy me. At least the buses were on schedule.

So now I have another phone to keep in touch with the world. I came home and added the phone numbers for everyone.

And I got to see my next purchase. Ever since this started, I have not been able to tie a shoe lace, it's just impossible so I gave all my fabulous shoes to a guy in group. He was happy.

I have to make due with a cheap pair from Wal-Mart. The shoes I want costs 99.00 which I don't have now but will next month.

I forgot where else I went, but I was fatigued and came home around 3,00 or thereabouts. And now that I'm happy for now, I had to lay down, but I didn't sleep. I was just too exhausted.

I also found the love seat I want. I have the futon but it takes so much space. I'm gonna Craig's List things I have to get rid off. The glass pub table with matching seats. And I'm getting rid of my Sponge Bob collection. Ouch. But I need the moolah.

Layter Gayter. Chiflado

No comments:

Post a Comment