12 September 2012

HP Update

Poor Hush Puppy is at the Methodist Metropolitan. He was in low blood pressure Sunday when he was at church.

He was okay but he wound up in the hospital anyway. He is diabetic so he has to watch his vitals.

And then the doctor told him that he had to have a toe amputated. Ouch. I was there when they wheeled him back to his room. He was okay and I got to meet his Mom.

He was in good spirits and I visited for a few hours. I just talked to him and he sounded good and was eating. I'm gonna try to visit later today. I have a few fires I have to put out before I go.

So I ask, please pray for him and think good thoughts for him. I know I am. I have a social worker coming to visit later today. Wonder what that's all about.

Chiffie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment